Vinyl decals are the perfect way to spiff up a boring room. I ultimately wanted to paint the laundry room a light blue or light teal, but with other projects around the house taking importance, I chose a vinyl wall decal from VG Wall Decals' laundry decals selection.
photo from VG Wall Decals
I chose 'Ice Blue' to liven up my boring laundry room. The decal was easy to apply.
- Tape the decal to the wall and take a step back, make sure it's where you want it. I marked the perfect spot with a pencil so I would know where to put it.
- Lay the decal on a flat surface and pull the backing off
- Stick the sticky side to the wall (letters will be reading the correct way)
- Use the application squeegee and rub it over each letter. Use a lot of pressure, you want the decal to stick to the wall
- Peel off the backing slowly. If parts of the letters or design are not adhering to the wall, rub the squeegee over it until it does.
5-10 minutes later, I was done!
I received a free laundry room wall decal from VG Wall Decals in exchange for my honest review and opinion. My review and opinion are my own.